When you need a lawyer, it's important that you have someone you can trust. At the Law Offices of Nickolas Daniels and Associates, we assist individuals and families living in and around Macomb, Oakland, Wayne County, and Clinton Township, Michigan, with a broad range of legal matters. We understand the challenges that our clients face, and we work hard to achieve the best results possible for each and every client we help.
We handle legal matters, including:
- Personal injury — If you were injured in an accident you may be wondering how you will pay your medical expenses and cover your bills. We will work to obtain the highest amount of compensation possible.
- Auto accidents — If you were injured in a truck, motorcycle, or car accident, we will fight to protect your rights and obtain the compensation you need.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — We strive to meet and exceed client expectations and feel that there is no better achievement than to reach our clients' goals in cases involving slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall and slide-and-fall accidents.
- Criminal defense — We aggressively defend the rights of individuals who have been wrongly charged or over-charged with felonies and misdemeanors.
- DUI — A drunk driving charge can result in steep fines, probation and possible jail time. We will work to decrease the charges, or eliminate them altogether.
- Drugs — We build strong cases as we strategically fight to defend individuals charged with drug crimes including possession and sale of drugs.
- Estate planning — In addition to handling estate planning matters including the drafting of wills and trusts, we assist with guardianship matters involving the appointment of a guardian or conservator.
- Family law — Whether you are facing divorce, dealing with child custody or child support issues, or another family law issue, we will work to protect your best interests and the best interests of your children.
- Business law — If you are facing a business law matter involving business formation, the purchase or sale of a business, a contract dispute, or another issue, we will work quickly and efficiently toward your goals.
At the Law Offices of Nickolas Daniels and Associates, we offer a free consultation to discuss your legal matter. An attorney is available by phone at any hour, day or night. If you would like to arrange a free consultation to speak with a Warren divorce attorney, contact the firm online or by calling 586-436-3499.